Faculty of Law - Catholic University of Lille
Studie, Uitwisseling, Taalreizen
The Faculté de Droit / Faculty of Law (FLD) and its department « International & European Law School » (IELS) offers various courses :
- European Bachelor of Law (bilingual or trinlingual),
- Franco-German & European LL.M. in Business Law (work/study),
- LL.M. in International & European Law - Rights Security & Devlopment / Business & Competition Law / 100% in English.
All of our degrees are recognized by the French State in agreement with Université de Toulouse 1 Capitole.
Every year our students have the advantage of studying in a privileged learning environment which contributes to developing a friendly and stimulating working atmosphere unique to our college:
- Reasonably sized year groups
- Sociable atmosphere
- An available administrative and teaching body that’s ready to listen
- Individual coaching and support
- Cutting edges degree programmes that are up to date with the needs and evolutions of the market
- Innovative teaching and learning techniques
- Courses favouring interaction between lecturers and students
- Career building assistance
- International opportunities
- A rich and dynamic student life
Come and join us !