Burgundy School of Business
Founded in 1899, Burgundy School of Business is an international leading teaching and research school, highly recognized thanks to national and international accreditations: AACSB and EQUIS.
BSB offers high level programmes in management, from undergraduate to postgraduate level with a wide range of specializations.
Our rankings certify our expertise:
- Belonging to the Top 1% Business Schools in the world with its double accreditation: AACSB and EQUIS
- 67th best Master in Management in the world - Financial Times, 2016.
- 4th Best Bachelor in France - L'Etudiant, 2017.
- 1st Specialised Master in Cultural Management in France -Eduniversal 2017.
- 1st Specialised Master in Wine Management in France (6th in the world) -Eduniversal 2017.
- 16th best French Business School -National ranking for certified Business Schools, recognized by French Ministry of Education, 2017.
BSB also emphasizes its expertise in wine management with its School of Wine&Spirits Business, globally recognized and entirely dedicated to this sector. At the very heart of Burgundy vineyards known everywhere is the world, this is the best possible framework for wine lovers!