IESEG Business School
IÉSEG School of Management is a top 10 French business school. It is a member of the «Conférence des Grandes Ecoles» and is also a part of an elite group of international business schools (less than 1% in the world) that hold the “triple crown” of international accreditations (AMBA, AACSB, EQUIS).
IÉSEG’s mission is rooted in the School’s history, which has always highlighted the necessity of giving students in-depth, multi-disciplinary knowledge coupled with practical know-how. At IÉSEG the development of creative and innovative managers, who are strategic and visionary thinkers, is of fundamental importance. Our graduates can initiate and manage change, while contributing positively and effectively to dynamic organizations.
IÉSEG has a strong international mind-set with partnerships in 281+ universities in 69 countries; over 80% permanent professors with international backgrounds and experience; and 2,270 international students from 90+ countries out of 5,150 students.
The School has built solid relationships with over 2500 companies. Students - bachelor through master level- must acquire professional experience during their studies.
Main programmes of study
The following programs are taught entirely in English:
• The 1-year MSc programs are open to students with an undergraduate degree who want to continue their education in a particular field.
The School offers the following MSc programs: - International Business – Investment Banking and Capital Markets - Digital Marketing & CRM - Business Analysis & Consulting - Finance – Fashion Management - International Accounting, Audit & Control - Big Data Analytics for Business - International Business Negotiation
• The Grande École program’s goal is to train well-rounded managers in 5years with 9 specializations
• The 3-year Bachelor in International Business program prepares graduates to directly enter the job market. In their last year students may specialize in International Marketing; Financial Reporting and Analysis; International Negotiation; Capital Markets; and International Project Management.
• The International MBA is designed for young professionals who demonstrate a high potential for excellence in multiple settings, and who have at least 3 years of work experience.
1 research laboratory (IÉSEG Research) associated with UMR-CNRS (LEM UMR CNRS 8179), the French National Center for Scientific Research.
In France IÉSEG is ranked second for Research by l’Etudiant/l’Express. It shares the unique honour with HEC of being the only two French business schools aligned with CNRS (Europe’s largest research organization).
• Ranked in the top 10 French business schools
• Triple international accreditation: AACSB, EQUIS and AMBA
• 2 campuses: Lille & Paris
• French language classes included for all international students
• Services for international students: welcome, orientation, housing, support
• Trading rooms in collaboration with Bloomberg and Thomson Reuters EIKON
• Student life: more than 130 student associations
The main campus of IÉSEG is located at the heart of Lille, 1h from Paris, 30 min from Brussels and 1h20 from London. The second campus is at Paris - La Défense, the heart of the French business district.